04 juillet 2019
CRMT's Bluesky project was rated as a high-quality proposal in a highly competitive evaluation process by the international panel of independent experts of the H2020 project.
Horizon 2020 is the research and innovation funding program of the European Union 2014-2020 whose can be summarized in 3 main points:
1. Scientific excellence
- Promote basic research and open new avenues to future and emerging technologies, supporting collaborative, interdisciplinary research and innovative thinking;
- To provide Europe with world-class research infrastructures accessible to all researchers in Europe and elsewhere;
- Support the mobility of European and third country researchers to and from Europe.
2. The industrial primacy
- Innovation is more supported, public-private partnerships are favored in terms of ICT, nanotechnologies, biotechnologies, etc. ;
- Support for innovative M & E and access to risk finance ...
3. Societal challenges
- The aim is to promote interdisciplinary projects to meet the major challenges (health, sustainable agriculture, climate, transport, clean energy, etc.) that Europe faces and that no Member State can claim to tackle alone.
- Is it a unique program of funding for research and innovation;
- A simplified access to European funding (accelerated allocation, simplified cost model);
- An encouragement for the participation of SMEs from 15% to 20% (20% of societal challenges and "primacy in generic and industrial technologies");
- H2020 offers a project support throughout the process, from idea to commercialization phase, and increased support for market-oriented innovations.
Learn more => http://www.horizon2020.gouv.fr/cid74126/launching-horizon2020-gouv-website.html