Our contributors our most valuable asset, at the heart of every project
Whether you're a recent grad or a seasoned professional looking to work at a progressive and innovative company, on a constantly evolving industry. CRMT is growing and needs more talented team members to energize a number of roles. Please see below and reach out if you see a role with your talents and interests. .
Discover the job offerings
R&D Motorist Technician to conduct engine tests with alternative fuels (biogas, H2, ...) M/W
We are currently looking for an R&D engine technician to develop our activities, particularly in the area of engine testing.
Position and missions :
As a member of the Alternative energy engine testing division, you will be responsible for engine R&D tests :
- Defining the material resources required to carry out different tests,
- Carrying out engine bench testing,
- Carrying out the tests according to their technical characteristics,
- Carrying out feedback and proposing developments,
- Respecting the limit conditions for carrying out the tests,
- To carry out the examination of the tests and their analysis in collaboration with clients or the development team.
We are looking for a senior technician with 5 years of significant experience in a similar position: performance development, test execution, practical experience in measuring exhaust gas pollutants, analysis of measurements, etc.
A good knowledge of specific engine test bench tools is essential: test bench control software (Morphée, STARS, or other), ECU calibration software (ECT, INCA, Vision, or other), engine instrumentation, data analysis tools. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project and will have the ability to work in a team environment with a high degree of flexibility.
You will be thorough and organised, and your versatility will be appreciated in order to work on projects with varied themes and services.
Your ability to integrate a multidisciplinary team and to work independently is essential.
Submit your resume at .
Technical Sales Representative W/M
Founded in 1977, CRMT (Centre de Recherche en Machines Thermiques) is an SME offering engineering services for the automotive industry, with a specialisation in the heavy duty and non-road vehicle sector.
CRMT supports its customers in the realisation of innovative projects and offers high added value services in 3 main areas:
- Measurement of pollutant emissions on vehicles
- Engine and powertrain testing
- Development of alternative fuel vehicles and engines (CNG, H2)
CRMT is a company with strong human values and human size which operates on multiple projects thanks to multidisciplinary teams. Thanks to its expertise, its will to innovate and its commitment to the environment, CRMT is specialised in two types of engines: natural gas from renewable sources and hydrogen.
Based in Dardilly (12 km from Lyon), CRMT is easily accessible by car thanks to the proximity of the A6 motorway and is served by various means of public transport.
As part of the development and monitoring of its commercial activities, CRMT is looking for a technical sales representative to strengthen its teams:
You will be responsible for the management and development of the company's customer portfolio in our three business areas: Vehicle Emissions Measurement, Engine and Powertrain Testing and Vehicle/Engine Engineering.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks :
- Participate in the definition of the company's commercial strategy,
- You will also be responsible for the development of the company's sales strategy, the follow-up and development of the network,
- You will also be responsible for writing commercial offers and costing in collaboration with the technical team,
- Sell our technical solutions and services,
- Promote our know-how,
- Represent the CRMT to our partners,
- Participate in marketing actions.
Key skills :
- Mastery of commercial techniques (prospecting, negotiation, sales, customer relations, etc.),
- Good technical and market knowledge of vehicles and engines (ideally gas),
- Ability to understand the company's business and promote it
- Fluent English (business to be developed and followed in Europe)
- Sense of contact, ability to listen, diplomacy
- Ability to synthesise and write with ease
- Autonomy and rigour
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of commitment
Diplomas and experience :
You have a higher education background and have commercial experience in the sale of technical services and products, ideally in the automotive field and more particularly in internal combustion engines.
Do you have a taste for challenge and like to be in the field?
Submit your resume at .
Management and accounting assistant M/W
Founded in 1977, CRMT (Centre de Recherche en Machines Thermiques) is a small company offering engineering services for the automotive industry, with a specialization in the heavy duty and non-road vehicle sector.
We are a small company with strong human values that operates on multiple projects with multidisciplinary teams. Thanks to its expertise, its will to innovate and its commitment to the environment, CRMT is specialized in three activities in particular
- On-board measurement of polluting emissions on vehicles;
- Development and testing of alternative fuel engines (BioGNV, H2);
- Retrofit of diesel vehicles to BioNGV or hydrogen.
Based in Dardilly (12 km from Lyon), CRMT is easily accessible by car thanks to the proximity of the A6 freeway and is served by various means of public transport.
As part of the development and monitoring of its business activities, CRMT is looking for a Management and Accounting Assistant to strengthen its teams.
Reporting to the General Manager and in collaboration with the Accounting Manager, you will be required to perform the following tasks :
- Entering accounting entries (invoices, customer payments, expense reports);
- Creation of estimates and customer invoices;
- Management of incoming/outgoing mail;
- Management of the telephone switchboard;
- Procurement of office supplies;
- Management of various subscription contracts;
- Follow-up of enabling training courses: manage the periodicity, plan with the division managers, choose the training organization, manage the financing, manage the documentation;
- Management of travel and leave planning for staff;
- Follow-up on visits with the occupational health department;
- Management of archives and administrative documentation (personnel files, etc.);
- Welcoming visitors.
- Fluency in French (spoken/written)
- Accounting knowledge essential
- Knowledge of Sage software appreciated
- Knowledge of English is a plus
- Mastery of office automation tools
- Good interpersonal skills
Personal skills :
- Curiosity, versatility, learning ability and adaptability
- Cross-functional cooperation
- Ability to analyze
- Ability to acquire new knowledge
Diplomas and experience :
- BEP/CAP or equivalent
- Accounting experience required
Possible evolution :
Details of the position :
CDI 35h/week on 4.5 days, mutual insurance.
Position to be filled immediately.
Submit your resume at .
Chargé(e) Marketing et Communication
Le service Commercial/Marketing de CRMT, situé à Dardilly à proximité de Lyon recherche un(e) Chargé(e) Marketing et Communication. Poste en CDI à saisir dès que possible.
PERIMETRE DU POSTE :
- Vous contribuez à la définition de la stratégie globale BtoB de l'entreprise et à sa mise en œuvre efficace. Pour cela, vous assurez une veille constante sur les développements commerciaux, technologiques et normatifs pertinents pour l'entreprise, et vous partagez ces informations en interne.
- Vous établissez des objectifs clairs et vous êtes pilote du processus qualité selon les exigences ISO9001 du service Marketing.
- Vous participez à l'amélioration continue de la stratégie de communication interne et externe en réalisant des études de marché et en élaborant des plans de communication.
- Vous avez un rôle clé de soutien stratégique aux commerciaux grâce à la préparation et l’évaluation des visites aux salons industriels, la création des bases de données qualifiées et l'évaluation du potentiel des différentes cibles, ainsi qu’à la direction en étant responsable des relations institutionnelles.
La gestion opérationnelle comprend la création de supports commerciaux, la gestion des événements majeurs tels que les salons industriels, et le suivi des indicateurs de performance grâce à des tableaux de bord marketing. Vous serez amené(e) à rédiger du contenu informatif et à gérer les réseaux sociaux et le site Internet.
PROFIL RECHERCHE :
Vous avez un goût pour la technique ; les énergies renouvelables, la mécanique, les systèmes industriels, l’automobile.... Une expérience professionnelle dans un domaine technique serait un véritable « plus ».
Vous avez une excellente aisance rédactionnelle, une appétence pour l’écriture et un très bon niveau d’orthographe.
Vous avez le sens des priorités et du suivi de la performance via des tableaux de bords.
Vous êtes dynamique et enthousiaste.
Vous avez un bon niveau d’Anglais.
Connaissances techniques et informatiques :
- Maitrise des outils PACK OFFICE (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Au minimum des notions de la suite Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) ou d’un autre logiciel de création graphique,
- Au minimum des notions de Première Pro ou d’un autre logiciel de création vidéo
Comment postuler : Si cette proposition retient votre attention, merci d’envoyer votre CV à [email protected] accompagné d’une lettre de motivation indiquant la cohérence de cette opportunité avec vos projets.
Submit your resume at .
Join our team !
CRMT is an innovative SME based in Dardilly (Lyon - 69) and specialised in the design, development and testing of alternative energy vehicles, as well as in the measurement of polluting emissions on vehicles.
CRMT offers its customers high value-added services for the development of new engine technologies and retrofit of vehicles and engines: biogas and H2 engines, pollution control, energy audit and optimisation, measurement solutions, testing services, expertise, etc.
Our teams are made up of versatile profiles with a taste for new technologies and teamwork, within a human scale company that develops potential.
We support today's youth who cares about the environmental issues of tomorrow. To do this, we support young interns, apprentices and co-op students every year and we care for the outcome of their personal and professional projects. Working at CRMT means participating actively in the development of projects aligned with tomorrow’s challenges.
Discover CRMT's involvement in supporting higher education by visiting the websites of our partners.