Our contributors our most valuable asset, at the heart of every project
Whether you're a recent grad or a seasoned professional looking to work at a progressive and innovative company, on a constantly evolving industry. CRMT is growing and needs more talented team members to energize a number of roles. Please see below and reach out if you see a role with your talents and interests. .
Discover the job offerings
Testing Technician, Mechanic
Are you a Testing Technician, a mechanics passionate, willing to collaborate on a team, looking for challenges?
Submit your resume at .
R&D Motorist Technician to conduct engine tests with alternative fuels (biogas, H2, ...) M/W
CRMT is an innovative SME based in Dardilly (Lyon - 69) and specialised in the design, development and testing of alternative energy vehicles, as well as in the measurement of polluting emissions on vehicles.
CRMT offers its customers high value-added services for the development of new engine technologies and retrofit of vehicles and engines: biogas and H2 engines, pollution control, energy audit and optimisation, measurement solutions, testing services, expertise, etc.
We are currently looking for an R&D engine technician to develop our activities, particularly in the area of engine testing.
Position and missions :
As a member of the Engine Test Department, you will be responsible for engine R&D tests.
You will be responsible for :
- Defining the material resources required to carry them out,
- Carrying out the engine bench testing,
- Carrying out the tests according to their technical characteristics,
- Carrying out feedback and proposing developments,
- To respect the limit conditions for carrying out the tests,
- To carry out the examination of the tests and their analysis in collaboration with the client or the development team.
We are looking for a senior technician with 5 years of significant experience in a similar position: performance development, test execution, practical experience in measuring exhaust gas pollutants, analysis of measurements, etc.
A good knowledge of specific engine test bench tools is essential: test bench control software (Morphée, STARS, or other), ECU calibration software (ECT, INCA, Vision, or other), engine instrumentation, data analysis tools. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the project and will have the ability to work in a team environment with a high degree of flexibility.
You will be thorough and organised, and your versatility will be appreciated in order to work on projects with varied themes and services.
Your ability to integrate a multidisciplinary team and to work independently is essential.
Submit your resume at .
Technical Sales Representative W/M
Founded in 1977, CRMT (Centre de Recherche en Machines Thermiques) is an SME offering engineering services for the automotive industry, with a specialisation in the heavy duty and non-road vehicle sector.
CRMT supports its customers in the realisation of innovative projects and offers high added value services in 3 main areas:
- Measurement of pollutant emissions on vehicles
- Engine and powertrain testing
- Development of alternative fuel vehicles and engines (CNG, H2)
CRMT is a company with strong human values and human size which operates on multiple projects thanks to multidisciplinary teams. Thanks to its expertise, its will to innovate and its commitment to the environment, CRMT is specialised in two types of engines: natural gas from renewable sources and hydrogen.
Based in Dardilly (12 km from Lyon), CRMT is easily accessible by car thanks to the proximity of the A6 motorway and is served by various means of public transport.
As part of the development and monitoring of its commercial activities, CRMT is looking for a technical sales representative to strengthen its teams:
You will be responsible for the management and development of the company's customer portfolio in our three business areas: Vehicle Emissions Measurement, Engine and Powertrain Testing and Vehicle/Engine Engineering.
You will be required to carry out the following tasks :
- Participate in the definition of the company's commercial strategy,
- You will also be responsible for the development of the company's sales strategy, the follow-up and development of the network,
- You will also be responsible for writing commercial offers and costing in collaboration with the technical team,
- Sell our technical solutions and services,
- Promote our know-how,
- Represent the CRMT to our partners,
- Participate in marketing actions.
Key skills :
- Mastery of commercial techniques (prospecting, negotiation, sales, customer relations, etc.),
- Good technical and market knowledge of vehicles and engines (ideally gas),
- Ability to understand the company's business and promote it
- Fluent English (business to be developed and followed in Europe)
- Sense of contact, ability to listen, diplomacy
- Ability to synthesise and write with ease
- Autonomy and rigour
- Ability to work in a team
- Sense of commitment
Diplomas and experience :
You have a higher education background and have commercial experience in the sale of technical services and products, ideally in the automotive field and more particularly in internal combustion engines.
Do you have a taste for challenge and like to be in the field?
Submit your resume at .
Are you on a co-op program or are you looking for an internship ?
Our teams are made up of versatile profiles with a taste for new technologies and teamwork, within a human scale company that develops potential.
We support today's youth who cares about the environmental issues of tomorrow. To do this, we support young interns, apprentices and co-op students every year and we care for the outcome of their personal and professional projects. Working at CRMT means participating actively in the development of projects aligned with tomorrow’s challenges.
Discover CRMT's involvement in supporting higher education by visiting the websites of our partners.